Williamstown, WV Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing
Everyone wants to find the fountain of youth, but who has the time or money to endure cosmetic surgery just to turn back the clock?
In a short appointment, you can rejuvenate, refresh, and restore your skin all without the downtime and costs of surgery when you visit the Rejuvenation Laser & Skin Center in Williamstown, WV.
We offer a variety of non-surgical procedures all designed to reduce wrinkles, remove blemishes, and renovate your skin so that it is fresh, youthful, and glowing.
What is Skin Resurfacing?
Skin resurfacing restores a more youthful complexion by removing the build-up and damaged outer layers of skin on your face. By removing these dead skin cells and layers blocking your inner beauty, you reveal healthier-looking skin from below.
Every day, your skin is exposed to the elements, pollution, makeup, and stress. All these factors contribute to faster aging, a dull skin tone, or even deepened wrinkles. Skin resurfacing treatments are specifically designed to reverse the damage done by these elements and comes in many forms.
Your Options for Non-Surgical Skin Resurfacing and Rejuvenation
Non-surgical skin resurfacing can smooth wrinkles, even skin tone, remove blemishes, and refresh your face all without downtime, scars, or complications.
Just some of the ways non-surgical resurfacing procedures can help you include:
- Removing Unwanted Facial Hair – With laser treatments you can remove unwanted facial hair around the eyebrows, in between your eyes, the upper lip, and anywhere hair grows.
- Smooth Out Wrinkles and Folds – Laser resurfacing and facials can help smooth out wrinkles, decrease the depths of folds in your smile line and more.
- Minimize Sun Damage and Age Spots – Reduce uneven skin tone, sun spots, and early signs of aging.
- Dull Skin Correction – If your skin has lost its vibrant glow from
dead skin celland clogged pore buildup, resurfacing can help unblock the pores and refresh your face.
- Improving Skin Tone – Collagen and elastin fibers are restored, and their production levels kicked into high gear so that skin is firmer and features an even skin tone once again.
These resurfacing procedures can be completed in a variety of ways, including chemical peels, facials, exfoliation, and laser skin resurfacing.
Laser Skin Resurfacing – A Revolutionary Way to Improve Your Skin
Lasers have specialized beams of light that are precise and concentrate on even the most delicate areas of your face – without damaging the surrounding area.
A laser skin rejuvenation can:
- Tighten your skin and encourage faster, more productive collagen creation
- Remove unwanted facial hair
- Reduce acne and surgical scars on the face
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and even crow’s feet
- Reduce redness, brown spots, and other signs of sun and age damage
Are You a Candidate for Skin Resurfacing and Rejuvenation?
If you have trouble areas on your face, you are most likely a candidate for a type of skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatment. At the Rejuvenation Laser & Skin Center, we can assess your skin’s condition and present you with a variety of treatment options.
For laser treatments, the ideal candidate is one with uneven pigments, fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. Your skin needs some elasticity, cannot be overly oily, and you need to be healthy enough to have a laser skin procedure done.
For chemical peels and facials, most people are candidates – even those with sensitive skin. Our team can design a facial that addresses the unique attributes of your skin and helps you refresh and restore without damaging your delicate skin.
Book an Appointment at the Rejuvenation Laser & Skin Center
If you are ready to wake up your skin and walk out of an appointment with healthier, youthful skin, come to Rejuvenation Laser & Skin Center in Vienna, West Virginia. We offer everything from laser skin resurfacing to chemical peels and facials. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment or learn more about our rejuvenation procedures.